Sala IV
First Floor

Hall IV

Hall IV was restructured in 1955 by Carlo Scarpa, who transformed it along with the adjacent Hall V into a single space centrally divided by a panel. It is now a small, independent room dedicated to small-format works by Giovanni Bellini, and particularly the great maestro’s interpretative evolution on the theme of Madonna and Child.