Monday -8.15 AM - 2.00 PM
On Mondays ticket sales end at 1 PM
From Tuesday to Sunday -8.15 AM - 7.15 PM
From Tuesday to Sunday ticket sales end at 6.15 PM
Full price ticket: € 12.00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
Reduced price ticket: € 2.00 (€ 1,50 booking fee) (young people 18-25)
Free (€ 1,50 booking fee)
- Young people under 18 (with identification document)
- People with disabilities
- Students and academics U.E. the school of architecture, cultural heritage, education sciences, enrolled in a degree in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological, historical and artistic faculties of philosophy and letters, enrolled in the Academy of Fine Arts
- Employees of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Disabled U.E. accompanied by a family member or care worker
- Tourist guides with the exercise of their activities
- Interpreters with license when joined by a guide
You may be entitled to free or reduced price tickets. Check the MiBAC website for the list of free admission opportunities.
Notice: during temporary exhibitions the price of admission is subject to change.
RESERVATION AND PURCHASE TICKETS
CALL CENTER 800150666
From Monday to Sunday, 9 am - 6 pm
Booking and purchase by credit card and by bank transfer.
Booking and purchase by credit card.
For information about tickets' purchase and for technical problems, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The entrance is allowed only on the booked day and time. If that is not possible because of any circumstance beyond one’s control, the entrace will be allowed in the following days, even beyond the validity of the ticket, according to the availability.
NOTICE: RESTORATION OF THE FIRST FLOOR
Starting from June 7 2017 the first floor of the Gallerie dell'Accademia will be interested by an extensive restoration project, aiming to reinforce, renovate and refurbish the first floor of the museum: this will be the final step in our “Grandi Gallerie” project.
The restoration project is funded by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism, and will last for a total of 960 days. It will be divided in four stages to ensure the opening of most of the museum rooms.
The project aims are the following:
1) Building stabilisation, roofs and walls will be stabilised by insertion of tie-beams, putting the conservation of original and ancient structures to the forefront.
2) Functional update, plant components for air conditioning, lighting and safety will be updated, and all the existing architectural barriers removed.
3) Restyling and refurbishment, skylights will be restored and the original architecture of the buildings will be valorised. The interpretation of our collections and communication materials will be updated, with new labels and media devices.
During the first stage, rooms from VI to XII, and XV will be closed to the public. The relocation of the artworks exhibited in the rooms mentioned above will guarantee the view of the collection masterpieces.
Due to the restoration works at the FIRST FLOOR, the visit for people with motor disabilities will be subject to change.
All the rooms on the GROUND FLOOR are currently accessible and so are the rooms from I to V and from XVIII to XXIV of the FIRST FLOOR.
We invite you to check here if the artworks are currently on display.
We kindly remind the visitors that, for a better security, the access to the museum will be denied to those who have their faces covered by any element (clothing, mask, helmet, or else) that may make it difficult to recognize the person.
In order to make this museum a quiet and safe place, we thank you for your kind cooperation.
20 FREE ADMISSION DAYS IN 2019
In compliance with the latest Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage's decrees, for 2019 there will be the following 20 free admission days at the Gallerie dell'Accademia:
-National Museum Week: March 5-10, 2019
-The first Sunday of the six months between October 2019 and March 2020
-International Museum Day 2019: May 18 2019
-Art Night 2019: June 22 2019
-The Redentore Feast 2019: July 20-21 2019
-European Heritage Days 2019: September 21-22 2019
-Feast of the Madonna della Salute: November 21 2019
-International Day of Persons with Disabilities: December 3 2019