Full price ticket (Permanent exhibition + exhibition Canova, Hayez, Cicognara): € 15.00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
Reduced price ticket (Permanent exhibition + exhibition Canova, Hayez, Cicognara): € 7.50 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
- European Union Citizens aged 18 to 25 with identification document
- Permanent state teachers without their school group
Free: € 0,00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
- Young people under 18 (with identification document)
- Students and academics U.E. the school of architecture, cultural heritage, education sciences, enrolled in a degree in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological, historical and artistic faculties of philosophy and letters, enrolled in the Academy of Fine Arts
- Employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Disabled U.E. accompanied by a family member or care worker
Free: € 0.00 (no booking fee)
- tourist guides with the exercise of their activities
- interpreters with license when joined by a guide
For booking: www.gallerieaccademia.org
Notice: during temporary exhibitions the price of admission is subject to change.
For all the citizens from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein, the same facilities of United Europe citizens will be available.
The entrance is allowed only on the booked day and time. If that is not possible because of any circumstance beyond one’s control, the entrace will be allowed in the following days, even beyond the validity of the ticket, according to the availability.
Temporary free passes for some studying reasons can be allowed by the Special Board for the Venetian Museum Pole.
NOTICE: RESTORATION OF THE FIRST FLOOR
Starting from June 7 the first floor of the Gallerie dell'Accademia will be interested by an extensive restoration project, aiming to reinforce, renovate and refurbish the first floor of the museum: this will be the final step in our “Grandi Gallerie” project.
The restoration project is funded by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism, and will last for a total of 960 days. It will be divided in four stages to ensure the opening of most of the museum rooms.
The project aims are the following:
1) Building stabilisation, roofs and walls will be stabilised by insertion of tie-beams, putting the conservation of original and ancient structures to the forefront.
2) Functional update, plant components for air conditioning, lighting and safety will be updated, and all the existing architectural barriers removed.
3) Restyling and refurbishment, skylights will be restored and the original architecture of the buildings will be valorised. The interpretation of our collections and communication materials will be updated, with new labels and media devices.
During the first stage, rooms from VI to XII, and XV will be closed to the public. The relocation of the artworks exhibited in the rooms mentioned above will guarantee the view of the collection masterpieces.
However the following artworks won't be on display:
Paolo Veronese, Il convitto in casa di Levi, cat. 203;
Paolo Veronese, Crocifissione, cat. 255;
Paolo Veronese, Annunciazione, cat. 260;
Jacopo Tintoretto, Madonna in gloria col Bambino e i santi, cat. 221;
Jacopo Tintoretto, Crocifissione, cat. 213;
Jacopo Tintoretto, Il miracolo dello schiavo, cat. 42
Bernardo Strozzi, Il convitto in casa di Simone, cat. 777;
Bernardo Strozzi, Ritratto del cavaliere Giovanni Grimani, cat. 1358;
Tiepolo Giambattista, Tre pennacchi e quattro logge dal soffitto della chiesa di Santa Maria di Nazareth detta degli Scalzi di Venezia;
Tiepolo Giambattista, Castigo dei serpenti, cat. 343.
Changes to the visit path for people with disabilities
Due to the restoration works at the first floor, the visit for people with motor disabilities will be subject to change. Currently the ground floor, the temporary exhibition "Philip Guston and the Poets" and the rooms XII -XVI, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXII, XXIII of the first floor are accessible.
The rooms XII - XVI welcome most of the masterpieces from the closed rooms and will be accessible to everyone. The opening will be announced promptly. We apologise for the inconvenience.