Full price ticket: € 12.00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
Reduced price ticket: € 6.00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
- European Union Citizens aged 18 to 25 with identification document
- Permanent state teachers without their school group
Free: € 0,00 (€ 1,50 booking fee)
- Young people under 18 (with identification document)
- Students and academics U.E. the school of architecture, cultural heritage, education sciences, enrolled in a degree in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological, historical and artistic faculties of philosophy and letters, enrolled in the Academy of Fine Arts
- Fine Arts Academy students
- Employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Disabled U.E. accompanied by a family member or care worker
Free: € 0.00 (no booking fee)
- tourist guides with the exercise of their activities
- interpreters with license when joined by a guide
For booking: www.gallerieaccademia.org
Notice: during temporary exhibitions the price of admission is subject to change.
For all the citizens from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein, the same facilities of United Europe citizens will be available.
The entrance is allowed only on the booked day and time. If that is not possible because of any circumstance beyond one’s control, the entrace will be allowed in the following days, even beyond the validity of the ticket, according to the availability.
Temporary free passes for some studying reasons can be allowed by the Special Board for the Venetian Museum Pole.
The management of the Accademia Galleries of Venice informs that five of the six elevators, in use to the overcoming of the architectural barriers inside the museum, are now functioning again, thanks to the intervention of the SACAIM enterprise, responsable for the building maintenance works, in collaboration with the ECOM company.
The management of the Museum also informs that the reactivation of the sixth elevator is undergoing, but it will take some more time to be completed.
Therefore, the visit inside the Museum is entirely possible for all the people, both at the ground floor and at the first floor of the building, with the exception for Rooms I and XXIV.
The visitors will be promptly informed when all the reactivation works will be completed.