THE MUSEUM IS OPEN ON MONDAYS FROM 8.15 A.M. TO 2 P.M.
THE TICKET DESKS CLOSED AT 1 P.M. AT MONDAY
FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 8.15 A.M. TO 7.15 P.M.
THE TICKET DESKS CLOSED AT 6.15 P.M.
Visitors aged 18-25 citizens of EU and purchases made through 18APP: €2.00
Visitors under 18: free entry
Ticket prices may vary for temporary exhibitions and events.
INFORMATION FOR VISITING THE ANISH KAPOOR EXHIBITION:
- the Gallerie dell'Accademia ticket gives access to the museum and to both venues of the Anish Kapoor exhibition (Gallerie dell'Accademia and Palazzo Manfrin) and is the only valid admission ticket;
- the Gallerie dell’Accademia ticket is valid only on the day and time chosen at the time of purchase; the visit to Palazzo Manfrin can be made on the day of the visit to the Gallerie dell’Accademia or on the two following days. Access is permitted only once;
- at Palazzo Manfrin, tickets may only be purchased by electronic payment, and a specific date and time must be chosen at the same time for the visit to the Gallerie; the choice must be made at the time of purchase with the possibility of choosing the current day or the next two;
- we suggest to start your visit of the Anish Kapoor exhibition from the Gallerie dell’Accademia venue.
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR VISIT AND BUY YOUR TICKETS
Toll free number
(Italy only): 800 150 666
From outside Italy: +39 041 524 3354
Business hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
Payment by credit card or bank transfer.
Payment by credit card.
For technical problems with online purchases, please write to [email protected]
Admission: €12.00 (plus €1.50 booking fee)
Visitors aged 18-25: €2.00 (plus €1.50 booking fee)
Free admission (€1.50 booking fee):
- Under 18s (ID required)
- People with disabilities
- EU university professors and students (eligible schools and departments: architecture, cultural heritage conservation, learning sciences, humanities, archaeology, philosophy); students enrolled in the Accademia di Belle Arti
- Personnel of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- ICOM card holders (International Council of Museums)
- EU citizens with disabilities with one accompanying person
- Licensed tour guides on duty
- Interpreters accompanying a licensed tour guide on duty
You may be eligible for concessionary rates or free admission. For more information, visit the website of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities (MiBAC).
We invite all those who have booked and bought tickets for the days during which the museum will be closed, to contact the CALL CENTER at the number 800150666 ( from abroad: 0421 5243354)